Thursday 28 April 2011

My favourite icing!

Today I made some DELICIOUS strawberry cheesecake cupcakes. They were SOOO good! I will share the recipe with you all in a few days, but to start with I will share my FAVOURITE frosting/icing recipe that I used to decorate the cupcakes with. I often use it when I make cakes as well...like this one. It is so tasty and the flavours are well balanced. Why don't you give it a try?

(För att se receptet på svenska titta lite längre ner på sidan)

White chocolate icing:

Enough to ice about 12 cupcakes

250 g white chocolate
340 g natural cream cheese
85 g butter
1 1/2 tbsp creme fraiche
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 dl icing sugar
food colouring (if needed)

1. Melt the chocolate carefully.

2. Mix the rest of the ingrediants in a blender very quickly. Add the chocolate and mix until combined.

3. Pour the icing into a bowl and put in the fridge for at least 1 hour.

4. Take out and mix with an electric beater until desired consistency.

Vitchoklad glasyr:

250g vitchoklad
340g mjukost
85g smör, rumstemperatur
1 1/2 msk creme fraiche
1 tsk vaniljsocker
1/2 dl florsocker

1. Smälta chokladen försiktigt

2. Lägg alla ingredienser (förutom chokladen) i en skål och mixar med en stavmixer. Blanda ner chokladen och mixar väl.

3. Låt vila i kylskåpet i minst 1 timme.

4. Mixar med elvisp till önskad konsistens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio